TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ONLINE SALES
Cotswold Farm Services, t/a Danemoor Farm Firewood is committed to the supply of high-quality goods, and good service.
The full contact details are…
Ross and Emma Pushman,
Cotswold Farm Services,
Worcestershire WR13 6NL.
01684 310905 firstname.lastname@example.org
VAT number: GB 753 9523 08
If we have to contact you we will do so by telephone, text or by writing to you at the email address or postal address you provided to us in your order.
Note, “writing” includes emails. When we use the words “writing” or “written” in these terms, this includes email and texts.
OUR CONTRACT WITH YOU
Acceptance of your order will take place when you receive a confirmation email, at which point a contract will come into existence between you and us.
If we are unable to accept your order, we will inform you of this and will not charge you for the product. This might be because…
- The product is out of stock.
- Unexpected limits on our resources which we could not reasonably plan for.
- We have identified an error in the price or description of the product.
- We are unable to meet a delivery deadline you have agreed with us.
- An order number is on your order receipt. It will help us if you can tell us the order number whenever you contact us about your order.
- You are outside our delivery area, locally within 15 miles of Welland, Malvern. Note, we will sometimes deliver farther, but only by personal arrangement.
OUR FIREWOOD PRODUCTS
The images of the products on our website are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colours accurately, we cannot guarantee that a device’s display of the colours accurately reflects the colour of the products. Your product may vary slightly from those images.
The packaging of the product may vary from that shown in images on our website.
Being a natural product, there will be natural variations, but the parameters of each product’s specification are clearly shown on the website. They may periodically be reviewed and amended by us.
We try to deliver orders within five working days. But commit to deliveries being made within 10 working days from order (unless otherwise specified) Monday – Friday. Logs will be in bulk bags or nets, and craned onto site, or tipped if a loose load.
- Delivery is free within a 15 miles radius of Danemoor Farm. Postcode WR13 6NL
- Delivery times between 8.30 a.m. and 6.00 p.m. You can state preferences on the order form, and we will contact you to arrange suitable times. We will be as flexible as we can.
- In the event of you agreeing to a delivery and not being at home during the agreed time period, we will leave the goods.
- Should we need to make more than one delivery to you to fulfil your order, we will discuss with you. No extra charges will be incurred by you.
- Delivery drivers are not required to manoeuvre the bag beyond the rear of the vehicle. But they will risk-assess each delivery and always be as helpful as possible.
- In the event of a delivery not being possible due to poor access then delivery will have to be “kerbside” (i.e. left as near to the property as possible). If this is still not possible on the day, a re-delivery charge of £20 may be imposed.
- Any delivery issues must be reported immediately to Danemoor Firewood.
- Lead times may extend during busy periods, especially in December up to Christmas.
YOUR RIGHTS TO END THE CONTRACT
If you are ending a contract for a reason set out below the contract will end immediately, and we will refund you in full for any products which have not been provided. The reasons are:
The products do not meet specifications shown on our website at time of order. In this instance we offer a Money Back Guarantee and shall arrange for the collection of the goods at our own costs and a full refund.
We have told you about an error in the price or description of the product, you have ordered and you do not wish to proceed.
There is a risk that supply of the products may be significantly delayed because of events outside our control.
We have suspended supply of the products for technical reasons, or notify you we are going to suspend them for technical reasons.
You have a legal right to end the contract because of something we have done wrong.
As a consumer for products bought online you have a legal right to change your mind within 14 days of receiving the goods and receive a refund.
ENDING A CONTRACT
Call us on 01684 310905. Please provide your name, home address, details of the order and order number, phone number and email address.
Email email@example.com, or write to us at the address above, but we suggest you phone first to discuss the issue.
If you end the contract for any reason after products have been delivered to you, you must return them to us, or allow us to collect them from you.
There will be no charge if…
- The products are faulty or miss-described.
- If you are ending the contract because we have told you of an upcoming change to the product or these terms.
- An error in pricing or description.
- A delay in delivery due to events outside our control.
- Because you have a legal right to do so as a result of something we have done wrong.
In all other circumstances (including where you are a consumer exercising your right to change your mind) you must pay the cost of return which is £20 per bag.
If you are entitled to a refund under these terms we will refund you the price you paid for the products including delivery costs, by the method you used for payment. We will make any refunds due to you as soon as possible and in any event within 14 days.
OUR RIGHTS TO END THE CONTRACT
We may end the contract for a product at any time by writing to you if…
Payment to us does not go through, and you still do not make payment within seven days of us reminding you that payment is due.
You do not, within a reasonable time, allow us to deliver the products to you or collect them from us.
If we end the contract in the situations set out under ‘Price and Payment’ we will refund any money you have paid in advance for products we have not provided. But we may deduct or charge you reasonable compensation for the net costs we will incur as a result of your breaking the contract.
We will write to you to let you know that we are going to stop providing the product. We will refund any sums you have paid in advance for products which will not be provided.
PRICE AND PAYMENT
The price of the product (which includes VAT) will be the price indicated on the order pages when you placed your order. The currency is GB pounds. We take all reasonable care to ensure that the price of the product advised to you is correct. However please see below for what happens if we discover an error in the price of the product you order.
It is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the products we sell may be incorrectly priced. We will normally check prices before accepting your order so that, where the product’s correct price at your order date is less than our stated price at your order date, we will charge the lower amount. If the product’s correct price at your order date is higher than the price stated to you, we will contact you for your instructions before we accept your order.
We accept payment with credit/debit cards (VISA, MasterCard, Maestro, JCB). Payment is to be made on order and your card will be charged at this point, even though delivery lead times can be up to 10 working days.
If you think an invoice is incorrect, please contact us within three working days to let us know.
OUR RESPONSIBILITY FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE SUFFERED BY YOU
If we are delivering goods to your property with our own vehicles, we will make good any damage to your property caused by us while doing so. However, we are not responsible for the cost of repairing any pre-existing faults or damage to your property that we discover while providing the services.
We only supply the products for to you for personal domestic and private use. If you use the products for any commercial, business or re-sale purpose our liability ceases in all respects.
Nothing in these terms shall limit or exclude our liability for…
- Death or personal injury caused by our negligence, or the negligence of our employees, or subcontractors (as applicable).
- Fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Breach of the terms implied by section 12 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979 or section 2 of the Supply of Goods and Services Act 1982.
Subject to the above section…
We shall not be liable to you, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, for any loss of profit, or any indirect or consequential loss arising under or in connection with any contract between us.
And our total liability to you for all other losses arising under or in connection with any contract between us, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, shall be limited to the total sums paid by you for products under such contract.
HOW WE MAY USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to another company or person. You may only transfer your rights or your obligations under these terms to another person if we agree to this in writing.
This contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms.
These terms are governed by English law and you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in the English courts.
DANEMOOR FIREWOOD, SEPTEMBER 2018
Ross and Emma Pushman,
Cotswold Farm Services,
T/A Danemoor Firewood,
Worcestershire WR13 6NL.
VAT number: GB 753 9523 08
PHONE AND EMAIL
Office, Monday to Friday...
Emergency number, seven days...